Wednesday, February 24, 2010


This is a picture of Kadin that was taken this past summer at Heritage Park. I have a little story about something he said and I wanted to post a picture with it. This is one of my favorites.
Anyways, the other day Auntie Jess was over and Kyle very innocently asked her if she has a baby in her tummy...Auntie Jess assured him that there was indeed a baby in there. At that moment Kadin chose to walk into the dining room (and obviously having overheard the conversation) decided to add his own two cents. Dubiously looking at Auntie Jess' protruding belly, he said very nonchanantly, " It looks like you have a whole house in there!"
I don't know exactly how Auntie Jess felt about that brutally honest statement, but I personally thought it was roll on the floor hilarious. Don't tell Jess you thought this was funny! ( for the record, she also laughed her head off....she actually is the one who told me this.....)
So.....now that you are done laughing, you can thank me for giving you a chuckle today. ( or rather, Kadin) I don't always have things to report on Kadin. He is in a little bit of a stage right now. A little of a show off, and a attitude to rival a stubborn, MALE, bothered, donkey! But he can be very sweet and helpful and we appreciate his contribution to our household....

2 comments:

  1. He he he Kade you are way too funny, but I know you were only being sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Bernita,

    Thanks for leaving a note over at the Overduins. It is always neat to know who is following the blog.

    You sure have some cuties yourself!

    We can always count on them to be brutally honest, can't we?

    ReplyDelete