I just could not resist getting out the camera this morning. I looked out the window to see lots of fog....and then-there, I saw the sun trying valiantly trying to peek through and shine for us. Just gorgeous! To me it is a reminder once again how every morning starts fresh and new. Yesterday was not a good day in the life of the Toeters. I don't know how we managed, but Marcel and I got very sick.....together. If it hadn't been so terrible I might have actually laughed. Every time the kids needed something we would look at eachother and try to decide who was sicker....of course the person who lost had to get up and deal with the kids. And trust me when I tell you that the kids really don't care if you are sick. They STILL want breakfast.....Anyways, we got through the day all right and we both woke to better health....and like I was saying, a fresh new morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment