Well, I am feeling kinda bad about this next post because I am going to write another funny comment "by Kyle" I just can't help it. This child cracks us up about 5 times a day. For example, Kyle had his pre-school Christmas program the other night. I wanted him to look nice so I let him wear his new dress shirt with a tie. He was SO proud of this tie and decided that he now looked like a minister. Marcel asked him if he was going to be a minister when he grew up. This is what he said. " Dad! I can't be a minister....this shirt won't fit me anymore!" This was of course said with the most incredulous and "dad I can't believe you don't know this" sort of voice. I tell you.....if you have a dull life, just get yourself some kids to spend time with. Suddenly all the silly worries and things we fuss over don't mean as much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kyle, You'd make a great minister and when you do your Auntie Steph will buy you a new big-sized shirt and tie alright?
ReplyDelete